First and Foremost, we want to help you BELONG to Jesus.
God created mankind in His own image to be His friend and to experience a full life. He intended for mankind to have a close and continuing relationship with Him.
The Problem: Our Sin
Trouble came when we chose to disobey God (commit sin) and go our own way. This caused separation from God. Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23a, Isaiah 59:2
On our own, there is no way we can span the gap separating us from God. Mankind has tried many ways - all without success. Good works can't do it...or religion...or money...or morality...or philosophy...or substances... Proverbs 14:12
God's Solution: The Cross
Jesus Christ is the only answer to our separated-from-God problem. He died on the cross, paying the penalty for our sin, thereby creating a bridge across the gap between God and mankind. This. Is. Grace.
1 Timothy 2:5, Romans 5:8, 1 Peter 3:18-22
Our Response: Active Faith
Active faith means belief, obedience and commitment - acknowledging our sinfulness, accepting Christ's forgiveness and letting Him take control of our life. Eternal, abundant life is His gift for us to receive.
John 3:16, Hebrews 11:6, Acts 2:38-39, Romans 6:23b
Here's how to cross the "grace bridge":
1. Believe - I believe (have faith) that Jesus Christ died for me on the cross.
2. Repent - I have decided to turn from my sins and turn to Jesus as Master.
3. Confess - I confess Jesus as Lord and Master of my life from now on.
4. Be baptized - I allow my old self and sins to be buried in water so I am made new in Jesus Christ.
5. Walk with God - I commit, with God's help, to live by the Bible's standards.
Ephesians 2:8-9, Acts 2:38, Matthew 10:32, Romans 6:4-7, Philippians 2:12-13
You can be sure you have eternal life. Cross the bridge - Jesus' cross and grace. Ephesians 3:12, 1 John 5:12-13