It's a summer experience for the whole family!
We kick off our summer program on Wednesday, June 28 at 6 pm with a BBQ and Family Experience! Our theme is "One Another". Based on God's "one another principles" in the Bible, we’ll discover what it means to be a friend. We'll learn about treating others like we want to be treated. It's a framework for loving others the way God loves us.
Since building friendships takes time and works best when we share adventures together,
each Wednesday morning in July, from 9 am until noon,
we’ll explore new and exciting things together!
- July 5, we’ll go on a scavenger hunt and hike at Oxbow Park
- July 12, we’ll put our wood-working skills to the test as we construct our own personal caterpillar houses
- July 19, we’ll give our legs a workout at G6 AirPark by bouncing around on giant trampolines
- July 26, we’ll head out to Old MacDonald Farms to hang out with the animals and get a taste of country life
On Wednesday, August 2 at 6:30 pm, we’ll wrap up with a big family ice cream party
and final program. Join us! Make new friends!
- Our evening program days (June 28 and August 2) are for the entire family.
- Our field trip adventure days (Wednesday mornings above) are for children going into kindergarten through 5th grade. We'd love to have parents join us on those days as chaperones.
- Cost: $15 per child - This covers everything, including the BBQ, ice cream party, and all four adventure days.
CLICK // here to register
Once we receive your registration and payment, your confirmation email will include
a packet of release forms for each of our Wednesday adventures.
The deadline for signed release forms is Sunday, June 25.